Project at a Top Tier investment Bank based is looking for a UX Designer to join their Finance Technology team. The applications are responsible for end of day market risk evaluation, Intra-day risk assessment, and Risk Model control
MThree Consulting provide high quality, cost effective and client focused IT and Financial Markets consultancy services worldwide.
Since being formed in 2010 we have experienced rapid growth, becoming recognized as an important partner to our expanding client base. We believe in creating strong relationships that are built on quality of service, transparency and fulfilling our promises.
Our project at a Top Tier investment Bank based is looking for a UX Designer to join their Finance Technology team. The applications are responsible for end of day market risk evaluation, Intra-day risk assessment, and Risk Model control
- Design, map and maintain web-based visualization to enhance the performance and reliability of our current applications.
- Perform thorough review of all projects for design and technical integrity including, but not limited to, technical reviews of HTML/CSS to ensure consistency with, or practical evolution of, existing site-wide practices
- Follow software development lifecycle and application lifecycle management methodologies
- Collaborate and build consensus with UX/UI, other development teams, and content teams to meet business goals/requirements
- UX Designer
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems or similar
- Solid knowledge frameworks and design
- Experience with Bootstrap v3/4, or React JS experience are an asset
- CSS development experience
- Past experience building business and consumer web applications
- Experience implementing secure and scalable web architecture
- Experience translating business requirements to technical application requirements
- Git experience
- jQuery experience