User Experience (UX) Lead
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 23 juin 18 2018-06-23
See job description for details
Join us in London as a User Experience (UX) Lead
- This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of Path, an RBS-backed venture on a mission to make UK SMEs more successful
- Sitting within a small, dynamic and highly talented team of engineers, designers, growth hackers and entrepreneurs, you'll be joining us at an exciting time as we look to deliver disruptive propositions to the market, and experiment with new ways of working for the wider bank
- Based in a start-up incubator in central London, you'll be applying leading-edge technologies and customer-centric designs to deliver an exciting and innovative proposition
What you'll do
Path is an RBS-backed venture - a start-up at heart with strong corporate support - on a mission to help UK small businesses be more successful. Our mission influences everything we do, and we have a very privileged access to the RBS SME customer base to get us started.
Working closely with Product Owners and developers, you'll create effective user experiences that capture business impact such as customer loyalty, user engagement and productivity. You'll research, identify and articulate customer needs before producing and reviewing wireframes and story boards for new digital products.
As well as this, you'll:
- Build prototypes and design tests to validate customer needs, requirements and behaviours
- Design product experiences as part of a cross-functional agile product team
- Help Product Leads and Product Owners to define both a long and short-term vision and roadmaps for our digital products
- Clearly articulate design needs and key decisions to wider Path team
- Collaborate with other designers to problem solve design challenges and maintain a level of design consistency and coherence across the Path propositions
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with a strong customer focus who can really shape how the product looks and feels. You'll have meticulous attention to detail, and you'll be passionate about every interaction with our customers in order to identify their needs. You'll have experience in software design and development, and a Bachelor's degree in Design or an equivalent area. You'll also have experience designing and launching quality consumer technology products.
We're also looking for:
- Experience conducting user research, usability testing, A/B testing, and rapid prototyping
- Knowledge of agile software development processes
- Graphic and visual design skills, including the use of diverse software such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, Invision or other tools for graphic and visual design
- Good knowledge of tools involved in bringing a product to market
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 30% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more .
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.