Utilities Credit Analyst - Buyside
- Highly competitive
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Independent Search & Selection
- 01 nov. 17 2017-11-01
This is a rare opportunity to join a buy side organisation that continues to develop its excellent reputation as an innovator within the insurance market. You will report into The Head of Credit Research.
This is a specialist role and we are particularly interested in a candidate who has strong experience as a credit/ rating analyst within the utilities sector. It is likely this will appeal to those working within a bank, or a rating agency and keen to make that first move to the buyside.
- Internal rating, credit/risk analysis and sector research within the Utilities sector.
- Providing summary and in-depth analysis this would include yearly reviews and research related project work.
- Able to contribute to continual monitoring of the investment portfolio, aid decision making and report into the credit committee.
- At least 3years experience at a relevant entity. (Rating Agency/ Asset Manager/ Bank/ Asset Manager) .
- Familiarity with UK Regulatory environment
This is a significant opportunity for a well trained analyst to take on a role which gives variety and challenge on a daily basis. It is most likely to appeal to someone looking for increased responsibility and autonomy but who is keen to remain in an analytical funcion and enjoys working as part of a close knit team. There there will also be scope to build exposure to other related sectors and conduct due diligence on investment opportunity.