VP- IT Quality Assurance Audit
- £100,000 + Package
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Gresham Hunt
- 17 janv. 19
Gresham Hunt are currently working closely with a Global Bank who are looking to build out it's IT Quality Assurance Audit function at a VP level. In this role, you will be part of a market leading Professional Practices Team within Global Internal Audit and you will be responsible for undertaking Quality Assurance activities. You will be tasked with providing independent, objective overview, evaluation and improvement on the effectiveness of the function. The job holder will have a wide scope covering global and regional.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Deliver Global Quality Assurance Reviews in accordance with best practices standards.
- Deliver the assigned Quality Assurance Reviews, across IT General Controls/ Cyber Security/ IT Applications/ Infrastructure Audits as per the Annual Quality Assurance Improvement Plan.
- Working closely with the Head of Global Professional Practices, you will assist in the development and delivery of appropriate global training programmes to various levels of management and staff and ensure knowledge and skills are appropriate across global audit teams.
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Strong practical audit experience in leading Audit's with knowledge and experience of best practices from other financial institution is a plus.
- Have the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) qualification and a track record of successful delivery of audits, including experience in leading teams and coaching team members.
- The individual should be keen on attention to detail with sufficient audit experience and knowledge to challenge Audit Management and Team members in order to get to the right results, operating in line with the Banks values.
- Effective communication skills with excellent communication and writing skills with the ability to successfully influence others.
- Strong stakeholder management skills to effectively challenge senior management whilst maintaining a professional and repeatable relationship/.
- Maintain and develop positive and professional relationships with the senior management