- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 23 oct. 17
VP – Relationship Manager, EMEA Insurance Specialist
Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-UniThe Role
The position is a critical role for the EMEA Commercial Group and is a perfect opportunity for a strategic thinker to enhance the outreach plan to expand Moody's relevance in an important franchise. This will require the translation of deep market knowledge and a keen assessment of trends in the insurance industry into an executable strategy that will facilitate the expansion of the rated market and Moody's competitive position. This is a role for an individual contributor to demonstrate leadership and drive collaborative participation across various functions in the Commercial Group and with other internal stakeholders.
- Analyse the relevant markets characteristics and thoroughly understand the underlying dynamics that would facilitate the expansion of the rating franchise for insurance companies.
- Network intensively and liaise with market participants, local industry associations and other stakeholders in the financial markets.
- Develop and execute extensive outreach programs that will deepen Moody's relationships with the insurance industry, and specifically insurance companies, brokers and intermediaries active in the market; traditional and alternative investors holding such assets; and other financial intermediaries.
- Provide input into pricing strategy that facilitates profitability and Moody's competitive position.
- Coordinate business development and account management activity across EMEA. Provide market expertise and outreach solutions for EMEA Relationship Managers.
- Provide input and work with the Global Marketing Team to develop and execute marketing programs in an efficient and effective manner
- Contribute to product development initiatives & facilitate market sounding of concepts and product launch where appropriate and necessary
The primary function of the Relationship Management department is the establishment, maintenance and management of rating relationships throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- Extensive knowledge of the EMEA Insurance market is essential
- Working knowledge of the role and functions of Rating Agencies and Moody's competitive position
- Experienced with direct interaction with insurance issuers and market participants at C-level
- Proven interaction and networking capabilities with EMEA industry bodies and associations
- Strong customer facing skills with the ability to negotiate successful outcomes
- A sound understanding of credit risk issues and Capital Markets
- Excellent understanding of market specific business culture
- Proven track record in business development
- Successful experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Rating advisory at an intermediary or sales and marketing experience at an international rating agency
- Loan origination, syndication or debt capital markets
- Strong academic background. Degree (or equivalent) in Business, Economics , Marketing, International Relations
- Post-graduate qualification (Masters) an advantage
- Well-developed IT skills including advanced Microsoft Office applications, PowerPoint, Advanced Excel as well as practical use of Bloomberg terminals
- Proven experience in working within tight deadlines
- Ability to adapt to changing market conditions and business environment
- Ability to understand and communicate the fundamentals of Moody's analytical approach, and rating methodologies
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate clearly with C-levels at loan sponsors, Asset managers and highest levels of the corporate hierarchy: e.g. CEO, CFO,
- Highest ethical standards and working in a multi-cultural environment
- Team player with the ability to work collaboratively and to convincingly influence peers
- Receptive to the challenge of ambitious sales and marketing goals
- Strong sense of urgency, and a pro-active "can do" approach
- Highly organized and efficient, sound judgment, capable of developing independent opinions and defending own views
- Willingness to travel ext ensivel y across EMEA
- English, spoken and written fluency is essential. Other languages are highly beneficial.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.