My client is a top US Bulge Bracket, looking for an experienced Corporate Banking VP to join their Infrastructure team in London. The team's clients are some of the most high profile international based multi-national corporate and infrastructure funds focusing on these sectors across the world.
- Lead responsibilities for credit focused analysis to key global clients
- Structure, prepare and deliver client presentations
- Actively participate in executing financing transactions and work to expand your level of client interaction and responsibilities on deals
- Manage and mentor junior professionals in the context of deal executions, marketing pitches and general career development
- Work closely with senior clients, lawyers and representatives from other investment banks to facilitate client delivery and execution
- Strong track record and interest for the Corporate Infrastructure banking space, preferably transportation infrastructure.
- 5+ Years of Corporate Banking experience
- Experience in both technical and origination
- Bachelors degree from a reputable institution
- High proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in English is essential and a second European language a plus
If you are have Corporate Banking experience, with a background in the Infrastructure sector and are looking for a new opportunity, please apply!