VP Regulatory Capital Adequacy
- £75,000 - £85,000
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- B&FS Finance
- 10 août 18 2018-08-10
A leading International Investment Bank is seeking for an experienced Regulatory professional with proficiency in ICAAP to join their London office.
Capital adequacy reporting manager is responsible for:
- Execution and control of the production of daily, weekly and periodic regulatory management information
- Capital by desk reporting specifically counterparty/credit risk, all market risk calculations and maintenance of appropriate adjustments and resultant key internal and external ratio metrics.
- Daily large exposure monitoring, ensuring adherence to PRA limits and providing concise analysis and commentary on variances.
- Reports and commentaries for Risk/Exec Committees.
- Assisting in the planning control and execution of CoRep Prudential and Statistical Regulatory Reporting to external bodies including: Relevant CoRep submissions; Own Funds, Large Exposures and Leverage Ratio. Monthly Bank of England Statistical reporting .
- Support firm wide Brexit planning initiatives and support resultant reporting requirements.
- Drive provision of regulatory advice to front office business and support analysis and what if scenarios, making reference to the CRR rules as appropriate. Key focus on providing relevant advice on market and credit risk eg on fixed income interest rate products.
- Apply detailed understanding and interpretation of the CRR (and Bipru as necessary) rules and how these should be reported under COREP.
- The execution and improvement of BAU controls over and UAT, parallel testing of relevant platforms and processes that that support core Capital Adequacy, Large Exposure and Leverage Ratio reporting.
- Assist with insight, ideas and proactive support to help drive target operating model discussions as to reporting architecture improvements and alignment to overall finance operating model. Work closely with other Finance teams (and Risk Management Dept. where necessary) to drive consistency of reporting, reduction of duplication and streamlining of reporting processes.
- Support regulatory projects and ISD to resolve issues relating to the existing Data Foundation CRD3/CRD4 issues with the aim of streamlining the daily capital reporting process.
- Support planning, resource allocation, management oversite as necessary (including post implementation stabilisation) of internal and external change programs that impact own sphere of influence.
- Actively participate team involvement in cross departmental objectives e.g. annual stress testing and business planning cycles as part of the overall ICAAP process (and others such as Pillar 3 disclosures/RRP/Solvent wind down) to ensure that results are delivered in a timely manner.
- To be actively involved in systems improvement and procedural changes.
- Ensure that Departmental procedures, appropriate policies and other documentation are accurate and up to date, offering guidance as required.
- Assist in implementation of regulatory changes as required.
- Provide additional ad-hoc work as requested by line management, Risk Management and key Front Office business areas.
- Attend review meetings with key stakeholders e.g. CFO and provide explanations as necessary on reporting variances.
- To support new reporting requirements, provision of related advice and support to senior management on regulatory reporting landscape requirements e.g. FTRB and changes to standardised requirements (CDRV/CRR2).
- To support and develop relationships with 1st, 2nd and 3rd lines of defence front and back office stakeholders. Eg provide insightful analysis, commentary and explanation of results.
- Deputise for team lead as necessary.
- Demonstrated experience in a regulatory, risk or product control function in an investment banking environment or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of investment banking products including their economics and risk profiles and support of front office stakeholders.
- Strong experience of external PRA/CRR and Bank of England returns and reporting requirements.
- Involvement with change management programmes (such as the implementation of Basel 2 & 3 and capital reporting systems)
- Current role requiring interaction with front office and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrable experience in building new processes, working to tight deadlines across a range of deliverables.
- A combination of > 5years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of a broad range of financial products (in particular fixed income and related derivatives) and ability to decompose each product into their underlying risks
- A strong working knowledge of PRA/CRR and Bank of England regulations and reporting requirements (or able to demonstrate an ability to quickly develop this knowledge)
- Strong knowledge of PRA BIPRU and CRR (CRD IV) rulebooks.
- Demonstrated ability to understand existing processes as well as to develop new, well controlled processes
- Strong understanding of potential new rules being considered by the PRA, European parliament and Basel committee
- Very strong Excel skills – ability to integrate and manipulate large volumes of data.
- Strong team management and mentoring skills.
If you wish to apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com