• Working in the Energy & Natural Resources team this individual will contribute to the banks lending activities with investment and non-investment grade companies in Europe
• You will look after an exciting portfolio of clients, acting as their Relationship Manager
• You will also be involved in parcipitating on deal terms involved in the preparation, structuring, execution, potential syndication + documentation of credit facilities
• Provide timely recommendations for credit facilities • Identify potential opportunities for new and existing clients
• Provide leadership to the Associates and Analysts in the team
• Experience working in another bank
• A good track record centred around strong relationships with clients • Good understanding of the Energy/Natural Resources sector
• Knowledge of Mining and Oil & Gas in particular is desired
• Strong ability to manage internal relationships
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong credit knowledge
• Strong product knowledge
• Good knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Good time management
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.