- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Dartmouth Partners
- 22 mars 18 2018-03-22
Valuation Analyst at Leading US Investment Bank
A leading global provider of advisory services is looking to add to their Valuations team. This is an industry leading team in the valuation of alternative and illiquid for a variety of funds and financial institutions. Following growth this year, the team are looking to add a Junior Analyst to the team.
As an Analyst you will be involved in:
- Preparing, completing, and ensuring accuracy of financial models and valuation reports.
- Interaction with clients and preperaing deliverables.
- Tracking on capital markets and analysing changes within the these.
- Supporting senior members in business development of new and existing clients.
An analyst position is challenging and offers an excellent learning experience and solid foundation to which a financial career can be built. Interested candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Excellent analytical founding with advanced understanding of financial statements and valuation methodolgies (DCF, LBO, Comparable analysis)
- Proficient financial modelling with advanced Excel skills.
- Strong communication ability.
- c.1 year of experience in valuation, corporate finance, fixed income, M&A or financing.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- An ACA or CFA Level 1 is preferred but not reqired.
To begin a conversation, please submit an updated CV.