- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- 22 juin 18 2018-06-22
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Line of Business: Global Corporate Security
Want to be part of an upbeat, positive working environment? Here in our London office we are happy to announce we are looking for a talented, dedicated Vendor Manager to join our team.
You will lead performance, and mitigate risk for assigned vendors that may vary in risk and complexity. You shall build and maintain relationships with vendors and LOB or ECF as required. You will also measure vendor performance and other expectations as per the contract and enterprise requirements and dedicatedly handle the happiness of the business with the vendor.
You will be responsible for the completion of Third Party Program deliverables, as well as identifying, raising and mitigating risks associated with the relationship.
What will your main responsibilities involve?
- Owning and reviewing the background screening vendor contracts ensuring Key Performance Indicators, Key Risk Indicator's and Service Level Agreements are appropriate metrics to ensure the Banks expectation of outcomes are met or exceeded.
- Crafting and executing management routines with Stakeholders and Partners to discuss Vendor performance, risks and issues, including Function Owners as appropriate
- Reviewing vendor technology solution performance and ongoing development
- Monitoring vendor performance in internal and external environments for change ensuring all key supplier metrics are constantly reviewed and developed throughout the life of the contracts.
- Developing and leading a robust Subcontractor Risk Management programme to evidence compliance with the Banks Third Party Administration process ensuring all subcontractor risks and issues are intensified through the appropriate Risk/Vendor Forums
- Building scorecards and vendor-level quality plans
- Identifying, mitigating and monitoring remediation of vendor performance, risks and issues
- Providing upward communication, holistic view of Vendor-level risk and raise issues related to the Vendor
- Participating in management and governance routines defined by Third Party Administration
What skills and qualifications will you ideally possess?
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Prior Vendor Management/Sourcing/Procurement experience is helpful
- Deep knowledge of Agile development process
- Requirements gathering and coordination
- High interpersonal skills with ability to multi-task, handle contending priorities and meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail/accuracy
- Relationship management experience - ranging from transactional to partnering
- Demonstrable partner management ability
- Experience working across multiple cultures and time zones
- Project Management experience
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations and governments with a full range of financial and risk management products and services. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the global banking and markets businesses.
The company has had a presence in EMEA since 1922. With offices in 23 countries on three continents, it offers an integrated and comprehensive set of products and services across Global Corporate and Investment Banking, Global Markets and Consumer Card, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients, combining the best of local knowledge and global expertise. Developing solutions for social and environmental challenges is at the core of Bank of America Merrill Lynch's responsibility platform. In more than 90 countries around the world, we partner with employees, clients and stakeholders to help make financial lives better.
If you're interested in this opportunity please send your details to us by applying online.
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It's important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mindset are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment.