Vice President - Open-Source Web Engineering
- Salaire :up to c £120,000 (DOE)
- Lieu de travail :Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Type de contrat :CDI, Plein-temps
- Entreprise :Alexander Ash Consulting
- Mise à jour le :16 juin 18
We have been commissioned by one of the fastest growing Fin-Tech organisations in Europe, who support a number of Global Banks on the Engineering and Development of their Investment and Trading technology. They are seeking an experienced Open-Source Web Engineer within their Autobahn Platform team.
This individual will be:
• Conducting full lifecycle engineering/development including requirements, design, development, automation, Continuous Integration (CI)/Continuous Deployment (CD) and production development support
• Contributing to the product vision and evolution of the UI interoperability framework
• Driving framework and platform evangelism
• Providing support to the Open-Source community around Plexus Interop
• Acting in close collaboration within and outside the bank on industry standards for desktop and web interoperability and messaging connectivity
What are they looking for?
• Solid understanding of architectural design patterns and issues
• Open-Source experience, ideally with experience of managing a community
• Strong foundational background of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), algorithms, etc.
• Experience of developing/extending messaging or custom protocols
• Experience in full stack or Java backend development would be beneficial