Vice President - Transformation Service Director
Vice President - Transformation Service Director - HMS007055
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Inviting candidates for the role of Vice President, Partner Consulting Transformation Services for
Hi-Tech, Manufacturing and Services team (HMS) Responsibilities
What are the key initiatives and challenges facing this role in the next six months to three years?
- Will be responsible for portfolio growth in revenue by 8-10 million per annum on an average within HMS sub sector portfolio(s). Selling and delivering on client projects.
- Partner with Enterprise BD / Practice teams for consulting opportunities
- Responsibility of direct client interface developing consulting practice in various domains e.g. Global Business Services, digital transformation, IT optimization, Trade promotion management, Finance (R2R, O2C, P2P optimization) etc.
- Mentoring transformation Leaders & teams working on process improvements (six sigma, lean) at client site.
- Responsible for the end -to-end client engagement driving growth & numbers
- Will be working with our clients to deliver Projects, Programs and drive revenue by mining the existing relationships. Will be a client facing & responsible for consultative selling.
- Drive growth and profitability for business process consulting practice within a specified vertical
- Identify new product opportunities with in service line based on the market needs & trends and design and deliver collaterals for the same
- Build enhanced collaterals by capturing Genpact experience ands & industry POV.
- Build collaterals and though leadership to enhance higher % of strategic engagements
- Refine "Go to Market Strategy" for existing service line
- Use industry connects and current Genpact channels to meet key partners, identify client's needs, help build compelling value prop, front end client discussion, negotiate and close new business
- Work closely with practice organization & Vertical teams on vertical priorities and help improve deal inflow and conversion
- Help mine & revitalize the current large engagements with a new perspective & outside in view
- Support the development of delivery capability, solution development and talent
- Build consulting and digital practice in Genpact across a number of specified verticals
- Drive communication with global Business Development teams
- Drive revenue from existing relationships
Qualifications we seek in you ! Minimum Qualifications
- Ability to effectively influence C level customers and multiple internal stakeholders & to find value added solutions for customers
- Excellent communicator, good interpersonal skills, good presentation skills
- Ability to lead cross functional teams
- Business/results oriented
- Excellent multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Commercial Savvy - Mature contract negotiation, builds win-win solutions, Sells
- Marketing & Communication - Consultative Selling, External Focus, markets our Skills / Technology / Tools, Client Management Specific competences (Preferred) Should be well-connected in the market, to be able to bring in new leads for business
- Post graduate / graduate in business administration
- Project management qualification - PMP, Prince 2, and Lean Six Sigma. Green Belt / Black Belt
- Frontline consulting experience either as part of a reputed consulting firm e.g. Big 4, or nice firms in digital/procurement/finance transformation.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Entrepreneurship experience in any such areas can also be a plus
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Vice President
Primary Location United Kingdom-London
Education Level Master's / Equivalent
Job Posting Jan 14, 2021, 9:59:52 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Operations
Job Category Full Time