Vice President Internal Auditor
- £100,000 + Strong Bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- B&FS Audit
- 22 sept. 17
Global Asset management firm currently looking for a Vice President internal auditor to deliver risk based reviews across their European investment business.
Global Asset management firm currently looking for a Vice President Internal Auditor to deliver risk based reviews across their European investment business.
You will work closely with different levels of staff and management throughout the firm, reporting to the global head of internal audit. You will be reviewing controls within the Front Office and the procedures performed by Middle and Back Office departments to coordinate or support the business focus and making sure business operates effectively.
- Outline the scope of specific audits.
- Identify control weaknesses and gaps in processes.
- Facilitate communication and the sharing of information with stakeholders
- Provide self-regulating assurance on audits to certify internal audit methods and global standards as well as providing direction to audit colleagues.
- Making sure you are working with internal and external channels
- Degree educated
- At least 5-10 years’ experience within in internal audit specifically asset management or capital markets.
- Recognised audit qualification is required
- Team player
- Ability to work with all stakeholders
- Willing to travel
- Fantastic communication skills