Vice President Private Real Estate Europe
Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 850 institutional investors. We have USD 83 billion in assets under management and more than 1,200 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership. What it's about
• Source direct real estate investment opportunities in the Europe, Middle East and Africa region.
• Manage quantitative and qualitative due diligence on prospective investments.
• Negotiation of transaction documentation
• Develop and review valuation models, lead the preparation of investment memoranda for, and present opportunities in Investment Committee meetings.
• Manage relationships with key investment stakeholders, counterparties and partners.
• Contribute to client related activities (pitches, update meetings, etc.).
• Lead and mentor deal team of junior professionals in the investment process.
• Manage various tasks related to product reporting, asset management, market research, internal requests and marketing efforts. What we expect
• 8+ years of relevant experience in the private real estate market with a leading player. Principal investment execution experience is highly important.
• Successful and proven deal track record.
• Existing network in the advisory, banking, intermediary community and owners/operators within real estate.
• Excellent analytical, interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Experience in managing deal teams.
• Top academic credentials (Masters/MBA), with a coursework emphasis on business administration, accounting, finance and/or economics.
• At least one additional language: German, Spanish, French or Nordic language preferred. What we offer
• As part of an integrated private markets manager, exposure to different investment types (direct, secondary, and primary investments) as well as asset classes (private equity, private debt, infrastructure)
• Corporate culture focused on professional development and long-term career opportunities
• Competitive compensation
• 25 vacation days per year