- CDI, Plein-temps
- Anson McCade
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- £80,000 – £110,000 + excellent package
Vice President: Senior Java Developer (e-Trading/Java8/FIX/Agile)
I have an incredible opportunity to join a Tier 1 Investment bank at the Vice President Level. My client are leading the way in technological innovation within Financial Services, as shown by the opening of several Innovation hubs throughout Europe. Their track record through the decades as an exceptional investment bank means they are an enviable company to have on your CV, and they are currently recruiting for a Vice President: Senior Java Developer (e-Trading/Java8/FIX/Agile) to join the team in London.
The Vice President: Senior Java Developer (e-Trading/Java8/FIX/Agile) will join the Credit Markets Front Office Electronic Trading Technology Development Team, building next generation electronic trading systems for credit markets traders globally. You will be responsible for end-to-end Java Development from development, build and test, right through to deployment and third line support. This is a full on, hands on role for an ambitious Java Developer currently working at an investment bank who wants to give their career a major boost.
Applications from serial contractors will not be considered.
- 5 years’ experience MINIMUM Java Development within financial services
- Java 8 experience
- Experience in end to end development of large, real-time, distributed or event driven applications
- Experience of credit markets and electronic trading from a development perspective
- Full understanding of the full software development lifecycle, including continuous build and automated deployment
- Knowledge of KDB, Tibco EMS, Sybase or RHEL
- Knowledge of ION MarketView and FIX Protocol are also desirable.
If you’re ticking the boxes above and are looking for a highly challenging role with excellent rewards, please forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Salary: £80,000 – £110,000 + excellent package
Contact: Neal Campbell
Telephone: 020 7780 6706