- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 16 août 18 2018-08-16
See job description for details
Join Coutts as a Wealth Manager in London
- This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to take on an existing client book with investments of between £1 million and £3 million plus, and grow it with market-leading products and services available to high net worth clients in scope of this market
- The role provides a platform for you to progress quickly to the next stage of your career
- You'll be a key person in an exciting team looking after our clients in the Americas team within the International Private Banking Group
- At Coutts we offer modern banking based on traditional values, so although our name may be steeped in history, our products and services are very much for today
What you'll do
You'll be part of a dedicated team that specialises in advising high net worth clients from or in the Americas. With access to a broad range of solutions from across the bank, you'll be the clients' lead adviser, helping them articulate the purpose of their wealth, and the role they want it to play in their lives, before advising on strategies to help shape their balance sheet. You'll be providing a holistic advice service; including tax mitigation and a range of investment offerings including discretionary fund management.
In the course of your work, you'll:
- Proactively build meaningful, long term wealth management relationships with your portfolio of clients and with key stakeholders
- Keep up to date with changes in the financial and local market places, and maintain an understanding of Coutts' views of markets and asset classes, making sure they are reflected in your advice
- Demonstrate a fundamental commitment to Coutts' business principles through demonstrating excellent client service, superb professionalism and robust risk management
The skills you'll need
You'll need QCF level 4 qualification and you'll ideally hold, or have a commitment to progress to, a QCF level 6. You'll also possess an appropriate qualification in accordance with FCA Training Competence (TC) handbook. It would be beneficial if you have achieved chartered status with the CISI (Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment).
You'll also need:
- Knowledge and experience of providing complex and financial advice
- Strong investment skills and expertise in detailed client profiling
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to work to deadlines while maintaining high standards
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, which will be key to building and maintaining strong client relationships
Ideally, you'll have a strong record of business development experience, and be able to grow your own portfolio from your own sources and skills, while servicing an existing book of clients.
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 30% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At Coutts, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more .
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.