The Expert Developer is part of a team of experts in development for our critical applications like websites.
The developers and analysts team ensure the functional and technical evolutions and support around internet websites (Drupal CMS) and extranets.
Within a dynamic and innovative team, you will have the opportunity to participate to change management and maintain a strong partnership with the Marketing and Communication teams.
• Assure websites developments
• Link website with internal tools and data (API developments)
• optimize processes and tool
• Contribute to the test phases
• Identify the changes to put in place and write functional specifications
• Write user guides and functional procedures
• Communicate regularly to the business on any subject related to the availability of systems or its evolutions
• Work in coordination with various Technology and AXA Group teams to ensure the best level of support possible
• monitor the activity
Masters degree level education or equivalent ideal
• Demonstable experience in development with Drupal.
• Good understanding of release lifecycle and risk assessment within IT.
• Ability to work in agile mode.
- Langages : Drupal, .Net
- CI/CD : Azure DevOps / git
- Cloud : Azure / AWS
- Monitoring : Elastic/Kibana
- Plateforme Web : WebAPI REST, WebApp, React, Angular, API Management, Fonction Azure
- Plateforme big data : Hadoop/Cloudera
- Methodes : Agile/Kanban/XP
• To be organised and motivated by innovation
• Strong verbal and written communication in English and French
• Team player
• Problem solving skills
• To have excellent communication skills, orally and in writing, with the ability to manage stakeholder relationships.
• Have passion for understanding the technical and functional side of how things are working, have good inter-personal skills and enjoy the challenges of working in a highly stimulating and evolving environment.