Web and UI Developer (London-based FinTech Start-up)
- Competitive salary including equity options
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Cognitive Credit Limited
- 11 mai 18 2018-05-11
Cognitive Credit is an innovative, early-stage technology start-up developing an analytical platform for corporate bond investors that automates workflow and delivers cutting-edge machine learning technology to investors, generating new insights and improving investment performance. We are hiring a Web/UI developer to join our technology team to assist with product design/development. Primary job responsibilities include development and maintenance of the core application and the company website. An ideal candidate for this position would have 2-5 years of professional front-end development experience, have previously contributed to the design/development of analytical/quantitative applications, and be familiar with a variety of front-end technologies including VueJS.
First week of June 2018.
This job is for you if:
- you are a skilled front-end developer looking to develop new skills and expand your professional horizons
- you are interested in working in a start-up environment with fast growth potential that prioritizes innovation
- you take ownership to drive solutions and are a self-starter
- Strong academic track record; ability to demonstrate superior work performance and a commitment to outstanding results
- Demonstrable experience working on either commercial data-centric applications or attractive and vibrant company websites, preferably with VueJS but candidates with strong Angular experience will also be considered
- Experience with UI design, a strong eye for clear layout and presentation both on-screen and on-paper, and the ability to implement such layouts using HTML, CSS, SCSS, and Bootstrap across different browsers and on mobile
- Exposure/interest in the following:
- Finance and FinTech; familiarity with tools used in financial analysis such as Bloomberg and Excel is helpful
- Amazon Web Services including API Gateway and Cognito
- Data analytics and visualization; graphing/charting packages such as ChartJS and D3
- Server-side development in a Unix environment
- Combination of strong analytical/problem solving skills and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Customer-focused and commercially aware
- Fluent in English and eligible to work in the UK
Competitive pay including equity options, subject to individual experience.
Dynamic, innovative, analytical, and collaborative.