Website Content Manager
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 17 avr. 19
Website Content Manager
Want to help us change the way the world moves money?
We build high tech services that allow people to send and receive money easily. Our customers are mostly migrants, sending money home to their families and friends in Africa, Asia and Latin America.
By reducing costs and freeing up time we enable people to make the most of the opportunities that their new life abroad provides and help to release the billions of dollars lost in transferring money to the developing world. This money goes directly to those who need it.
Why do we care about money transfers so much?
Most of our customers are first or second generation migrants. They may be living and working far from their home but still manage to send money back to support their loved ones.
Large international wire transfer companies and banks have been taking advantage of people like this by charging preposterous fees and unfair rates.
With the World Bank estimating $575 billion annually flowing into developing countries - transforming the remittance industry could have a greater impact on international development than every single government aid program combined.
WorldRemit is using innovative technology and growing it's a global network to make transferring money easier, fairer and more affordable.
How are we doing so far?
- A family of 750 employees across offices in London, Denver, Krakow, Sydney and more
- A fintech Top 20 company
- 4 million customers globally
- Raised $200 million in funding
- Funded by VCs behind companies such as Airbnb, Spotify, Netflix and Facebook.
- Covering 150 countries
What will you be working on?
You'll be working on presenting the WorldRemit website to our global audience. You'll do this by managing our content to ensure our website is as engaging, accurate, and informative as possible. You'll be responsible for making sure the site is up to date and contains useful and accurate information, across all languages, ensuring that the information we do present is agreed across multiple areas of the business. Getting this right is crucial to the business as a whole; if we get it right our customers are better informed of the benefit we can give, and multiple departments across the business will feel the benefit.
- Own the website content management process, managing delivery of content from multiple sources to update our website with fresh, engaging messaging.
- Define the processes for the delivery of content, working with multiple internal teams to develop the best method of delivering content in a streamlined manner - from definition with stakeholders, through creation with our copywriters, organise translations, and fulfil in our CMS.
- Be the primary point of contact for multiple content stakeholders across the business, managing delivery of content to tight deadlines.
- Proactively find opportunities to improve our website content, identifying new content, managing existing, and finding areas where our content can be improved.
- Input into the development of our CMS, advising best ways to utilise the system to make management of our content better, easier, and provide more benefit to our customers.
- Use analytics to review the performance of content to inform future development.
What are we looking for?
- A self-starter who doesn't wait to be told what to do, but will actively find areas of improvement that can be made
- An open mindset, able to balance the requirements of multiple teams to deliver the widest benefit to the business
- An analytical approach, you know what to look for and which metrics to focus on
- A great eye for detail - no room for error when people's money is at stake!
Skills we'd like
- Demonstrable experience with multiple forms of Content Management System (Umbraco a plus)
- Experience of content management across multiple forms of content; written, imagery, video.
- Ability to read, write and troubleshoot HTML
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of a foreign language (Spanish, French, German, Dutch or Danish) would be beneficial