Workstream Lead - Consumer Banking/Markets Treasury
- Salaire : GBP600.00 - GBP800.00 per annum
- Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
- Entreprise : JCW Search
Our client, a global investment bank is looking to hire an experienced workstream lead to join a large Brexit programme in the City.
- Front to Back Workstream Lead managing the Consumer Bank / Markets Treasury FTB workstream
- Work across Front Office products and functions to drive and manage key business readiness tasks (e.g. project manage revision of MCAs (Master Confirmation Agreements), updates to procedures docs, & trading mandates etc.)
Please note: this is not an exhaustive list of duties and the successful candidate may be required to take on additional/ augmented duties considering business requirements.
- An excellent education record - BSc/BA/LLB or higher degree, 2.1 or better essential
- 5+ years' experience within financial services, specifically top-tier investment banks
- Specific knowledge of Market Treasury operations
- Self-starter with sufficient experience and gravitas to quickly gain credibility to with Front Office Business Managers and desk heads
- Highly organised PM as the role will be across multiple desks and tasks concurrently and will require high quality reporting and issue management
- Broad Markets Product knowledge and able to credibly challenge input from Front Office
- Experience of front office business management and / or first line of defence controls environment highly beneficial
- Consumer / Retail banking experience
- Mix of strong organizational and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to take up required duties quickly and with little disruption
- Ability to make decisions under pressure and face off to highly valued clients and senior stakeholders and know how to present effectively.
- Excellent client engagement skills: An ability to communicate effectively and efficiently in a positive, friendly and outgoing manner with clients and staff either fact-to-face, over the telephone or via email
- Ability to prioritize your workload to meet business needs
- Ability to work under pressure in dynamic and fast paced environments
- Ability to work in environments as diverse as our customer bases: We value diversity and aspire to reflect this in our workforce. We welcome applications from people from all sections of the community, irrespective of race, colour, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief.