- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- S&P Global
- 16 juil. 18 2018-07-16
The Role: Associate, EMEA Servicer Evaluations
The Location: London, Madrid, Milan, or Dublin
The Team: The Servicer Evaluations team publishes research and assigns rankings for companies that service performing and non-performing mortgages, unsecured loans, trade receivables, and other asset types. Our rankings provide an opinion of a servicer's operational strengths, weaknesses, and overall abilities compared to its peers.
We are seeking a self-motivated team member with robust analytical and communication skills who will meet with servicer clients, create committee presentations, written rationales and media releases to publicly announce servicer ranking actions, and maintain the systems of record and databases. We collaborate with our global structured finance ratings teams to keep each other current with industry trends.
What's in it for you:
- Opportunity to expand your ability to assess the risks and controls embedded in the operations of companies responsible for servicing a wide range of asset classes across EMEA.
- Enhance your analytical, communication, and presentation skills while supporting the ranking process.
- Expand your database skills, project management capabilities, and attention to details while also being a champion for process changes.
- Chance to enrich your professional network by interacting with client management teams, industry experts, and analysts across Europe and North America.
- Lead the communication with our clients' executives, line managers, and staff across various functional areas.
- Collect, analyze, and synthesize client provided data to propose new rankings or recommend changes to existing rankings that are consistent with our criteria framework and industry trends.
- Prepare necessary information for committee presentations to ensure timely release of rankings.
- Publish ranking commentaries, ranking rationales, market commentaries, and industry reports.
- Foster collaboration with team members and supporting functions, including publishing, operations, communications, and marketing to ensure the integrity, transparency, and timeliness of our rankings.
- Willing and able to travel across EMEA, sometimes with short notice.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in finance, economics, business management, administration, or English.
- Relevant of relevant work experience in loan servicing, operations, audit, finance, research, accounting, mortgages, or commercial or consumer credit.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a global, multicultural environment.
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication, presentation, problem solving, time management, and interpersonal skills.
- Basic proficiency in databases and MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize competing tasks, meeting deadlines, and maintaining data accuracy.
- Customer service orientation.
- Fluent in Spanish or Italian is a plus, but not required.