Do you love an intellectual challenge? Are you dedicated to quality design? We're looking for someone outstanding who can:
- initially contribute to a significant re-architecture project, taking our platform to next-gen
- add meaningful functionality which will help to grow the business and have a direct impact on revenues
- create ultra low latency server side solutions, primarily written in Java
- opportunities to work across the full stack from front end to server
- work closely with quant trading, associated quant developer teams and the FX IT organisation
- operate within a high-performing, fast paced quant development team, whose goals are directly aligned to the business
- Front office eTrading quant dev team within SDL, with a business reporting line
- All London based
- Experienced Java developer
- Low latency, zero GC, event driven programming
- Performance profiling, comparison and optimisation a - Familiarity with market standard encoding (FIX, SBE, StreamType)plus (JMH, Yourkit etc)
- Experience with time series databases a plus
- Adept at picking up new frameworks and enhancing where necessary
- Familiar with working in an agile team, using tools such as Github, Nexus, TeamCity, etc
- Python programming experience useful but not essential
- FX experience useful but not essential
- Proactive, collaborative, motivated
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.