x3 iOS / Android Developers - (Retail Bank)
- £300 - £600/day
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Empiric , Numéro de Licence EA : 11C5671
- 16 mai 18 2018-05-16
x3 iOS / Android Developers - (Remote working optional)
- Rate: £300 - £600/day depending on experience
- Start date: April/May
- Duration: 12 months + extensions
Great opportunity for a Mobile Developer (iOS or Android) to join a leading Retail Bank based in London. You'll join as a iOS or Android Engineer as a highly experienced member of our Engineering team we expect that you'll demonstrate and apply exemplary software engineering practices and skills.
You will be responsible for developing a cutting edge mobile payments platform used across all mobile Devices (iOS & Andoid)
What we'd like to see from you
- A "can-do" attitude
- Deep and broad understanding of either iOS (Swift 3/4) or Android, and related development tooling.
- Significant exposure to API consumption (Web Services, RESTful services), networking & developing secure applications enterprise integration patterns.
- Strong understanding of configuration management tools as well as automation and build frameworks (eg GIT/Gerrit, Gradle, CI/CD etc.).
- Significant experience with agile development practices, continuous integration and test automation (TDD, BDD).
- Exposure to modern Mobile development technologies, frameworks & patterns.
- Experience across the entire software development life cycle from inception, through build to production - has lived with the impact of software and system design decisions on manageability, supportability, and troubleshooting.
- Passion for coaching other engineers and building a strong team culture.
- Confidence to express own opinions, and be pragmatic about modifying them when appropriate
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- Writing modular, well tested code that remains easy to maintain as the codebase and business continues to scale
- Ensure that software is built in a way which is consistent with - and exploits where possible - the collective frameworks, patterns and practices that exist across the wider Engineering community.
- Understand and apply industry best practices, foster knowledge sharing to provide solutions for complex business problems where no precedent may exist, and ensure implementation of solutions where appropriate.
- Committed focus on delivering business value through sound engineering methods and principles.