Commercial Finance Analyst
COMMERCIAL FINANCE ANALYST - IMMEDIATE START COMMERCIAL FINANCE ANALYST
My client is a leader in their market based near Luton looking to hire a Commercial Finance Analyst for an initial 3 month contract, with the view to extend. The ideal candidate will be able to start immediately, with the responsibility of providing insight across the business, and to senior stakeholders.
Key responsibilities for this role;
- Communicating with multiple account owners, organising meetings prior to period end and ensuring the numbers are accurate.
- Working through the month-end process, moving relevant items if needed.
- Working closely with the General Ledger Manager to guarantee accuracy; Uncovering errors or unusual amounts and resolving.
- Responsible for the KPI Pack.
- Cash Flow Forecasting; Ability to take data from the project and adjust accordingly.
To be successful in your application for this role it is beneficial to have;
- Part/Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA or eq.)
- Recent experience in a large organisation
- Experiencing of working in a team with varied stakeholders
- Advanced Excel skills are essential
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Strong attention to detail
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.