BIG 4 AUDIT PARTNER (INSURANCE) | CPA, CA, ACA, ACCA | BERMUDA | $375,000 USD negotiable (low-tax) + bonus + equity options!
- $375,000 USD + bonus + equity options!
- Manchester, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Manchester Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- CML Offshore Recruitment
- 02 août 18 2018-08-02
Work in beautiful Bermuda for a prestigious Big 4 firm at Partner level. Aimed at the top 5% of candidates, you will be a qualified accountant (CA, CPA, ACA, ACCA) with a remarkable career in financial services audit to date. Read on for further information about this incredible opportunity.
Are you a high caliber Audit Director or Audit Partner looking for a positive lifestyle change for you and your family whilst also significantly increasing your disposable income? We are recruiting on an exclusive retained basis for a world renowned Big 4 audit firm in Bermuda that is seeking the top talent on the market with proven experience in audit and assurance with a particular focus on the insurance and reinsurance sector. This role is ideal for an executive-level audit professional seeking varied and interesting work, a lucrative low-tax salary and to be centered in one of the top places in the world to be an Audit Partner.
The Audit Partner will be responsible for:
- First class development and maintenance of client portfolio, nurturing and strengthening existing client relationships whilst also uncovering new business opportunities
- Key areas within this role also include handing PCAOB / SEC assignments within insurance: property & casualty, life and reinsurance
- Fully audit cycle from strategic planning of engagements, risk assessments, assigning resources, delivery and review against timetables and budget.
- Debriefing and summary review with audit team and client stakeholders
- Coaching and appraisals, helping to foster a culture of excellence, performance and enjoyment
- Signing audit reports and commentaries
To be eligible for consideration, you must have:
- An internationally recognized professional qualification (ACA, CA, CPA, CPA)
- University degree (Accounting, Banking, Economics, Finance)
- Strong understanding of US GAAP and GAAS and PCAOB auditing standards
- Expert knowledge in a specific area of specialization within Financial Services
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to seize business opportunities
- Ability to drive teamwork and inclusion to promote improvement across the unit
NB: A first rate benefits package and substantial relocation package is provided to the successful candidate. All discussions and applications are treated with the strictest of confidence.
Apply now to ensure you don’t miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity!
Built on a perfect mix of experience, expertise and professionalism. At its founding in 2004, CML set out to become a different kind of recruitment firm. One run by professionals, for professionals. Since then, CML has grown to become the trusted recruitment and immigration services partner to many of the Caribbean and offshore areas’ best known financial, insurance, legal and IT firms. Our mission is to help clients build great teams and to help candidates build great careers.
Enjoy year-round tropical sunshine, gorgeous beaches and an amazing work/life balance. Earn a low-tax salary while furthering your career in a major financial services hub. Apply today and find out where it could lead you!
Want to find out more about where your career can take you? Check out https://www.cml.ky/jobs/ for further details!