CBS - Software Engineer
- Manchester, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Lloyds Banking Group
- 20 mars 19
CBS - Software Engineer
27 April 2019
Please note, this vacancy will close at 00:01am on the specified closing date rather than 11:59pm. Please ensure all applications are received before 00.01am on the specified closing date.
£54,675 - £72,900
We support agile working - click here for more information on agile working options.
Agile Working Options
Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description Summary
Works with stakeholders to advocate engineering and deliver business value through sound and fully rounded engineering methods and principles, ensuring platforms and software are built consistently with relevant patterns and practices. Supports the engineering community by providing deep domain and technical expertise and providing a voice to engineers to identify and support the resolution of issues. Ensures technical debt and releases are prioritised accordingly. Able to continually develop themselves with industry best practice methods and tooling used across their engineering teams.
▪ Sets the strategic direction for how components and services are developed, tested and progressed within their Engineering discipline.
▪ Works with stakeholders to deliver business value through sound and fully rounded engineering methods and principles, ensuring platforms and software are built consistently with relevant patterns and practices.
▪ Ensures industry best practices are understood by Engineering Community and related business functions.
▪ Accountable for patterns and practices to be communicated and embedded across wider Engineering Community.
▪ Fosters knowledge sharing across Engineering community to provide solutions for complex business problems where no solution exists.
▪ Facilitates implementation of complex business problem solutions within Chapters where appropriate.
▪ Coach Engineering colleagues to ensure the appropriate development is in place.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we're building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.