Corporate Derivatives Sales & Solutions
- £70,000 - £85,000
- Manchester, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- MW Recruitment
- 30 août 17
FX and Interest Rate Swap hedging sales role, North West UK Corporate Client coverage. New Business development and relationship management of existing portfolio
An excellent chance to join a bank at an exciting point in its strategy for this particular part of the market, with the chance to get involved from the off with a robust portfolio of UK corporate clients. Focus here is North West England, mid corp and large corp and the role will operate primarily out of Manchester with as much time spent with new and existing clients as is feasible.
Candidates will be expected to provide exceptional service to outstanding business with the focus widening to a new business aspect in time. As such hunting and relationship management skills will be required as the role will encompass both.
Product coverage is both FX and Interest Rate Swaps. Candidates will need to demonstrate technical knowledge of both, generating revenue streams in each.
- Identify specific client needs for FX and Interest Rate hedging solutions suggesting appropriate products in a consultative fashion
- Instigate new client relationships, growing regional revenues and presence
- Identify new leads in assigned area and is responsible for developing and tracking a business plan to expand existing client relationships
- Drive Revenue growth across FX and Interest Rate Swaps
- Assist with onboarding of new clients
- Collaborate with other internal stakeholders to identify opportunities for cross selling, in order to better service client needs and generate revenue
- Ensure compliance monitoring is in place, including processes for management of operational risk, in accordance with regulatory standards
- Maintain complete records of client orders and execution
Candidates will have a corporate derivative sales background, calibre Associates or AVP’s who are looking to make a step up would most certainly be considered here and coverage needs to be across FX and Interest Rate Swap products. UK coverage would be favoured.
This role is permanent and a job spec is available