Corporate Finance Executive
- Manchester, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 07 sept. 17
A leading mid-market corporate finance advisory firm with international offices is looking for a high calibre, driven candidate to join their Manchester team. They work on all aspects of corporate finance transactions, as well as cross-border deals, and offer great exposure. This is a unique opportunity to join an ambitious, fast growing business. They have a supportive, down to earth culture and there is plenty of opportunity to take on responsibility quickly.
You will work alongside experienced colleagues and gain insight into all aspects of M&A. You will produce market research, help to identify new clients, support on presentations as well as develop technical skills such as financial modelling.
This is a fantastic role for anyone passionate about pursuing a career in corporate finance and eager to join a smaller, but highly successful firm with structured and tailored training.
- This role is ideal for graduates, or candidates who are about to graduate, with a minimum 2:1 in a relevant or quantitative degree
- Demonstrable interest in corporate finance
- Highly numerate with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commercial acumen
- Eager to learn and a team player
- Driven, ambitious and hardworking