IT Systems Manager
I am currently helping my client, a bank based in Northwich, look for an IT Systems Manager to join their IT function.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Managing the systems development team
- Designing, developing, testing and implementing software, systems and enhancements to the bank's core processing systems/platforms
- Define technical solutions for projects and contribute to strategic planning
- Provide support for general IT system issues/queries
To be considered for this position, you will ideally have:
- Experience in a team leader/manager role
- Software development background
- Change management experience, able to plan and co-ordinate complex change activities
- Experience working in the Financial Services would be preferred
Technical knowledge needed:
- Oracle databases
- Windows/Linux platforms
- Systems testing experience
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please e-mail me at email@example.com with an up to date CV and I will get back to you.
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.