- Manchester, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 17 janv. 18 2018-01-17
See job description for details
We're looking for a Personal Assistant to join us in Manchester
- An excellent opportunity for a forward-looking Personal Assistant has become available in our Commercial & Private Banking (CPB); if you enjoy the challenge of supporting at the senior levels of an organisation, this role may be ideal for you
- You'll be supporting a member of the Structured Finance leadership team and their associated teams
- You'll be the 'go-to' person, providing a wide variety of support, from processing expenses and invoices, to preparing meeting documentation and presentations, and diary management
What you'll do
Supporting the Head of Regional Structured Finance (RSF) and the RSF Management Team, you'll provide critical and highly efficient administrative and business support that contributes to the seamless and fluid functioning of our office. You'll be responsible for meticulous inbox and diary management, organising the logistics for audios, monthly meetings and events such as road shows.
- Organise your workload, effectively prioritising actions, as well as maintaining and updating filing systems - both paper and electronic
- Deal with all administrative and operational issues, making sure tasks are completed accurately and on time
- Undertake HR reporting, process joiners, movers, leavers, arrange travel and book meeting rooms
- Maintain and manage monthly reporting, including expenditure and risk logging
- Organise events
- Proactively contribute to other projects and take advantage of the different activities you can get involved in
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with the proven ability to negotiate competing secretarial and administrative tasks smoothly and effectively, and, most importantly, the ability to interact with Senior Executives and leaders. You'll have strong experience in a Personal Assistant or similar role, which you'll ideally have gained in the financial services industry.
You'll also need to have:
- A positive attitude and the ability to build great relationships at all levels
- Organisation skills, with the ability to prioritise effectively to balance a busy workload and meet tight deadlines
- The proactive mindset and flexibility to get involved and stretch yourself, as well as the willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good technical capability, with proficiency in Microsoft Office programmes, and the ability to pick up the bank's other systems quickly
- A logical approach to problem solving
- A good understanding of the various businesses within Structured Finance and CPB
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 25% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more .
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.