Trainer - Call Center / Financial Service Experience Needed
- Manchester, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Barclays UK
- 25 sept. 17
Job Title Operational Trainer Location Manchester Salary Competitive Salary and Package
Job Title Operational Trainer
Salary Competitive Salary and Package
Barclays are recruiting for an experienced trainer on a full time basis, at BA4 level to provide the delivery and design of new induction and training courses to pass on to Barclays employees at Manchester.
· To provide training support to the Customer Home Assistance operation, ensuring requirements are planned and delivered to the required standard and timescales.
· To provide the full range of training support across the training cycle i.e. training needs analysis, design, delivery and evaluation.
This exciting role would mainly involve delivering presentations and training along with also working on numerous projects to design new induction and learning materials to then deliver in training.
· Delivery of Advisor/Team Leader/ Team Manager Induction and delivery of up-skilling to existing agents and new learning modules.
· Training methods to include face to face training, facilitation, coaching and blended programmes
· Delivery of induction programmes to advisor and line manager level
· Design and regularly update all training materials in line with operational standards and brand
· Research best practice materials and industry information to develop best in class learning programmes
· Work with management, subject matter experts and the AVP Learning manager to assess upcoming and existing projects to provide clear recommendations for training solutions
· Collate, document and analyse all evaluation reports from delivered training initiatives
· Strong stakeholder management experience
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Proficiency in Microsoft packages - namely PowerPoint and Word - principally for creating new training material
· Good understanding of financial services products
· Genuine and demonstrable passion and flair for coaching, training and developing people towards personal and departmental goals
· Presentation skills and self confidence to present to up twenty
· Experience working on numerous products
· Experience of working in a collections/recoveries operation is desirable
· Strong working knowledge of call centre operations
· Knowledge of Equality and Diversity policies
· Effective time management skills
· Appreciation of best practices in training and development delivery methodologies, including understanding of learning styles
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US.
With over 325 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 40 countries and employs approximately 130,000 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.