FC Framework & Governance Manager - Milton Keynes
- Milton Keynes, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Milton Keynes Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 19 juil. 18 2018-07-19
Develop your career at the heart of our business We are looking for a FC Framework & Governance Manager to join our Financial Crime team in Milton Keynes.
The role holder will support the Senior Manager to manage Financial Crime strategy and governance framework matters, including reporting to senior executive and board level committees.
Our Financial Crime team is all about protecting our customers, shareholders, and the communities that support us from increasingly complex threats. It's about more than money. Financial crime funds a wide range of criminal activities that put real people at risk every day. And with so much at stake, simply adhering to legal controls and regulations isn't enough. That's why we're developing a world-class environment for crime prevention. Join us in work that really matters.
We're passionate about helping people and businesses prosper and we strive to be simple, personal and fair in everything we do. That's why we've built a culture of respect, where everyone is empowered to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond for our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve.
As a FC Framework & Governance Manager your main responsibilities will be
- Assisting the Financial Crime Framework and Governance Senior Manager with the developing and implementing of Financial Crime strategy and governance framework.
- Collating, consolidating and drafting regular financial crime governance and MI reports for local forums, including producing detailed analysis on key risks and current trends for escalations.
- Identifying and driving through enhancements to continuously improve the governance framework and identification/reporting of financial crime risks.
- Identifying and developing synergies across the Group to apply consistency and continuous improvement to key regulatory controls.
- Supporting in compiling relevant briefings, inputs and papers for senior executive committees and forums; representing the team at wider Financial Crime and cross functional forums, where necessary.
Minimum skills and experience required
- A good understanding of Financial Crime risk and regulatory environment including risk identification, escalation and reporting aspects.
- Excellent knowledge, and demonstrable skills, of governance and reporting framework; preferably secretariat responsibilities undertaken at a similar role.
- Knowledge of the wider financial crime landscape and its relationship with, and impact on, Financial Crime.
- Proactive in managing, organising, prioritising workloads in a fast-paced, demanding environment, alongside the ability to work independently yet escalate issues when required.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to communicate confidently to stakeholders of all seniority.
- Sound oral and written communication skills, coupled with excellent report writing and minute taking experience.
- Good commercial awareness.
Salary is Competitive
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that's flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
- Pension with generous contributions from Santander
- 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
- £6,000 car allowance per year
- Company funded Individual Private medical Insurance
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance for your family, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
- 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as Childcare vouchers, voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness
- Access to an All Employee car scheme
- Excellent employee recognition schemes, be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
- Share in Santander's success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
- Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
You'll be based in one of our biggest offices in the UK, right in the heart of Milton Keynes, home to a range of key functions including Marketing, Finance and Risk and conveniently located only a short walking distance from Milton Keynes Central rail station and Shopping Centre. Offering an onsite gym, restaurant, coffee shop and banking facilities, the atmosphere is a vibrant one with plenty of opportunities to socialise and get involved in local community and charity work.
We'll give you more than a job, we'll give you a purpose - to help people and businesses prosper.
Our aim is to be the best bank for our people, customers, shareholders and communities and we're making it happen by focusing on the behaviours that bring everyone together. By bringing passion, talking straight, embracing change, showing respect, speaking up, keeping promises, giving support, truly listening and actively collaborating, we believe we can really make a difference.
We've created an environment where we always put people first, that's why we offer flexible work options to help you do your job in a way that suits you. Whatever your unique ambitions, you'll have plenty of room to grow, with tailored training and development opportunities and a wide range of benefits designed to suit your lifestyle. What's more, we'll also support you in making a difference through our volunteering and fundraising schemes. Our commitment to our people hasn't gone unnoticed and we've been listed as one of Britain's Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.