Financial Crime Assurance Manager - Milton Keynes or Merseyside
- Milton Keynes, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Milton Keynes Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 19 juil. 18 2018-07-19
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Crime Assurance Manager to join us in either Milton Keynes or Merseyside.
Make decisions that matter, while protecting our customers
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Crime Assurance Manager to join us in either Milton Keynes or Merseyside. The role holder will play an integral role in executing the Financial Crime Compliance Assurance plan, within the required timescales; leading individual reviews and producing high quality reports to clearly articulate any issues which are identified.
The Financial Crime Assurance Team conduct reviews across the various business areas within Santander UK, assessing whether the financial crime controls in place are robust, effective and compliant. Our role is to make key issues visible to the right stakeholders and making recommendations which help the business areas manage their financial crime risks.
We're passionate about helping people and businesses prosper and we strive to be simple, personal and fair in everything we do. That's why we've built a culture of respect, where everyone is empowered to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond for our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve.
As a Financial Crime Assurance Manager your main responsibilities will be
- Managing a small team of Financial Crime Compliance Assurance Consultants to execute the annual Financial Crime Compliance Assurance Plan for Santander UK, across the bank, delivering independent reviews of key financial crime operations across the UK business.
- Overseeing and participating in the planning and execution of each review, in line with Santander's Financial Crime Compliance Assurance Methodology, whilst effectively assessing compliance with Santander's published Financial Crime policies and standards.
- Producing high quality reports which clearly highlight identified issues and risks to Santander.
- Providing accurate MI on an on-going basis to the Financial Crime Compliance Assurance Senior Manager on the status of the Plan.
- Managing relationships whilst influencing key stakeholders across the business and collaborating with other teams, as required.
Minimum skills and experience required
- Previous experience within Audit or Assurance.
- Sound planning and execution skills.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to coach, mentor and motivate the team.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to influence key stakeholders.
- ICA Diploma or Internal Audit qualification would be desirable.
Salary is Competitive
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that's flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
- Pension with generous contributions from Santander
- 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
- £6,000 car allowance per year
- Company funded Individual Private medical Insurance
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance for your family, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
- 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as Childcare vouchers, voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness
- Access to an All Employee car scheme
- Excellent employee recognition schemes, be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
- Share in Santander's success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
- Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
You'll be based in one of our biggest offices in the UK, right in the heart of Milton Keynes, home to a range of key functions including Marketing, Finance and Risk and conveniently located only a short walking distance from Milton Keynes Central rail station and Shopping Centre. Offering an onsite gym, restaurant, coffee shop and banking facilities, the atmosphere is a vibrant one with plenty of opportunities to socialise and get involved in local community and charity work.
You'll be working in our Bootle office, easily accessible from major motorways, Liverpool city centre and a short walk Aintree train station. With free onsite parking, restaurant, coffee shops and branch, there's something for everyone.
We'll give you more than a job, we'll give you a purpose - to help people and businesses prosper.
Our aim is to be the best bank for our people, customers, shareholders and communities and we're making it happen by focusing on the behaviours that bring everyone together. By bringing passion, talking straight, embracing change, showing respect, speaking up, keeping promises, giving support, truly listening and actively collaborating, we believe we can really make a difference.
We've created an environment where we always put people first, that's why we offer flexible work options to help you do your job in a way that suits you. Whatever your unique ambitions, you'll have plenty of room to grow, with tailored training and development opportunities and a wide range of benefits designed to suit your lifestyle. What's more, we'll also support you in making a difference through our volunteering and fundraising schemes. Our commitment to our people hasn't gone unnoticed and we've been listed as one of Britain's Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.