Dell Boomi AtomSphere - IPaaS-Architect
Key skills required for the job are:
Roles & Responsibilities: Minimum Experience Required:
- Deep dive on the requirements & run through the specs to conclude on the scope.
- Gap analysis & scoping, define Architecture & high level design, Interface design, build reusable foundation components, hands on critical component developments, Onsite to Offshore support, day-to-day critical issues support during the build, UAT & Production phases.
- Prepare HLD, LLD for Critical foundational components like logging, exception handling, any POCs, NFR document & enforcing them during build promotion phase in agreement with Client
- LLD Design & Code review and Demo presentation to the Client SME/SPOC Team.
- Integration Strategy Documentation calling out Guiding principles, Design Patterns to be used, - what, where & when protocol/medium, security aspects, Performance measures to be taken.
- Work with Functional SMEs & EA board to get Sign off on the Final Integration Design Spec, Data Model, implementation plan based on priorities.
- Unit, Integration Testing, Plan CICD for the Implementations.
- Defining Monitoring & Deployment Architecture to integrate for quick turnaround in terms of issues.
8-10 YEARS Mandatory Skills:
Dell Boomi AtomSphere - IPaaS Branding and Thought Leadership, Data Integration Design, Data Integration Architecture, DW Data Architecture, Solution Architecture Desirable Skills: Language Skills: