Infrastructure Engineer (Audio and Video Conferencing)
- Up to GBP47778 per annum
- Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 09 nov. 18
Infrastructure Engineer (Audio and Video Conferencing), BPDTS Limited Salary: Up to £47,778, plus employer pension contributions of up to 10% & a performance related annual bonus of up to 10% Locations: Newcastle
Infrastructure Engineer (Audio and Video Conferencing), BPDTS Limited
Salary: Up to £47,778, plus employer pension contributions of up to 10% & a performance related annual bonus of up to 10%
Do you want to be part of something really big?
We are looking for Infrastructure Engineer (Audio and Video Conferencing) to work with the product team on the implementation and support of a new Video Conferencing tool in 200 sites across the UK.
You will work with us on one of the largest transformation programmes in Europe, providing services that have far-reaching and pivotal roles in citizens' lives. In BPDTS a relaxed culture empowers our teams to focus entirely on the incredible outcomes we're trying to achieve.
We know that better digital services in government will mean better public services, with the power to make a difference to lives of 22 million UK citizens. Our fast growing digital community is driving that change.
The Infrastructure Engineer Audio and Video Conferencing will want to make a difference within one of the UK's largest organisations.
Working on the implementation and support of Audio and Video Conferencing in over 200 UK sites, means that we are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer with strong Video Conferencing implementation experience along with Cloud Infrastructure experience.
What are we looking for?
- Experience of implementation and support of Skype for Business room end-points such as the Skype Room Systems, Microsoft Surface Hubs or Polycom RealPresence Platform along with SaaS Video Conferencing and Microsoft SurfaceHub technology.
- Working level experience of the products, services and techniques used to design, build, and operate Cloud and On Premise videoconferencing capability.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SurfaceHub technology and relevant app capability and cloud and hosted SaaS solutions.
- Ability to work as part of a team to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems across the Unified Communications technology domain.
- Additionally Office 365 video conferencing experience using Skype for Business online would be beneficial.
Where will you work?
BPDTS Ltd is a not-for-profit company which provides dedicated services to the Department for Work and Pensions. Our digital, data and technology specialists work closely with experts in DWP Digital's community to make digital services quicker, simpler and more efficient for the millions of people that use them.
We have an easy-to-reach digital hub in Newcastle that has been designed for and by our digital community. We provide the latest tech and tooling and foster a collaborative culture to help our agile, multidisciplinary teams think big and try new things.
What is our offer?
- We'll reward you with a very competitive salary of up to £47,778
- You will be eligible for a pension with employer contributions of up to 10%
- We can offer you a performance related annual bonus of up to 10%
- We'll help you balance your life and work
- We'll give you a generous leave allowance, with the option to buy and sell extra days
We also offer much more as part of a flexible benefits package - including a cycle to work scheme and lots of family friendly perks - which can be tailored to your lifestyle.
If you really impress us with your skills and experience then we may be able to negotiate the maximum salary.
Building our future
We believe the work we do really matters, so we're serious about investing in you.
You'll have access to a huge suite of training and learning opportunities to complement the new skills you'll acquire on the job. You'll get the chance to share knowledge and with colleagues from across our digital communities, and to grow your skills through our coaching and mentoring programmes.
Hit APPLY for more information and to continue your application on our careers page. There you will also find candidate pack with more information, which you can download by clicking the 'Job Spec' button.
You'll need to register (you can use your LinkedIn profile) and then complete a short application form where you'll upload a CV.