Job Title: Invoice and Reconcilliations Executive Location: Newcastle (currently remote working) Industry: Consultancy Contract: 12 Month FTC Salary: £25,500 - £28,300
Your key responsibilities
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
o Reconcilliation of invoices, credit notes, Work Orders, MI, rebates, temporary parking codes, surcharges, chargeout rates, etc.
o This includes the detailed review and approval of the $100+ million of invoices from GDS, ensuring that refunds are secured for all the errors that are identified.
o This includes all the GDS Client Service centres across India, Argentina, Poland, and the Philippines, and in any new locations that start to serve us.
- Work with key stakeholders
- Build relationships with key stakeholders both onshore and also offshore.
- Promote the benefit of working with GDS - communicating their potential to drive margin improvement and hence improve business performance.
Skills and attributes for success
- Invoice Reconilliation background
- A candidate who has strong multi-tasking and time-management skills.
- A self-starter with excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Comfortable operating at all levels within the Firm.