This is a great opportunity for a test manager with experience in team leadership. You would be responsible for leading a team to success.
About the role
We are recruiting a Test Manager, who will be responsible for leading a testing team to the success of a release. You will define the scope of testing, deploying and managing resources and applying the appropriate measurements and metrics.
You would be joining a fast paced finance company in the North-East, who are working on interesting products for their customer base.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensure alignment to the overarching Testing strategy for the Transformation programm Test Planning
- Articulate a clear & concise Testing approach based on scope of release
- Develop a Test Plan working collaboratively with other teams Test Preparation:
- Test scenarios - creation & finalization incl. acceptance criteria
- Test administration - monitoring environment readiness, data & user provisioning activities Test Execution:
- Execute the test plan managing the resources & tasks efficiently
- Manage defects appropriately including Defect reporting, communication & fixes retesting Test reporting:
- Effectively run daily updates & stand ups to bring the team together & focus on key goals
- Highlight & manage critical Risks & issues
You will need
The role requires an ambitious self-starter who can use their initiative and will rapidly add value to the business. With experience of working in a matrix organisation, you will be already be a Test Manager with exposure to high impact programmes and ideally have previous experience of working in off-shore/outsourced environments.
You will also be able to demonstrate the following;
- Strong engagement to maximize results
- Adept at utilizing testing tools to improve efficiency & effectiveness
- Ability to design & implement best in class testing practices
- Able to manage vendor relationships efficiently