- Competitive plus benefits
- Northampton, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Northampton Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 15 août 18 2018-08-15
My leading Financial Services client are looking for an experienced Quantitative Analyst to join their Global team, working on implementation and support of their Consumer Credit Risk models, with main focus on data delivery.
This team is responsible for supporting QA modelling teams across Wholesale/Consumer Credit Risk, Financial, Assets and Liabilities, Operation Risk and Economic Capital - focusing on the delivery of models and model frameworks and their integration into production.
You will be focusing on the delivery of models and model frameworks and their integration into production. This involves design and implementation in Python, C++ and SAS and data provisioning with delivery of associated tooling, data quality assurance and testing. My client ia passionate about exploring new technologies and techniques and actively research and develop new methods of modelling and simulation.
The ideal candidate will have the following desirables:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science from a Top School, or a Master’s Degree in another technical discipline (Physics, Engineering, Math’s) with relevant experience
- Advanced SAS Programming Enterprise Guide, SAS DI and/or Python coding.
- Project and stakeholder management experience.
- Experience in financial institution delivering data, supporting model development, implementation and productionisation within credit wholesale, consumer, finance or treasury.
- Strong stakeholder management experience
If this opportunity sounds like something you'd be interested in then feel free to apply, or send your CV to ygiltrap@astoncarter(.com) or pop Yarna a call on 0121 633 1656.