Solutions Architect - Payments, Acquiring, Gateways, Authorisation, Strategy, Roadmaps My client, a leading banking institution, is seeking a talented Solutions Architect to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be assiting on a EU expansion programme, covering payment gateways, acquiring and authorisation. Working alongside senior stakeholders,
the position will demand the ability to produce roadmaps and strategy, whilst designing long lasting solutions.
The ideal candidate must be able to articulate complex situations in a simple fashion with both business and technically facing teams. And must have a firm grasp on the nuances of payments from an architectural perspective. Candidates must have:
- The ability to design long lasting solutions in the payments domain, with a focus on scalability and resiliency
- Extensive experience to the payments domain, specifically payment gateways, acquiring and authorisation
- Strong technical disposition and solution design experience
- Demonstrable ability to produce the architectural strategy and roadmaps across the enterprise
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to manage senior stakeholders effectively
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leading financial organisation and to undertake exciting architectural work in the payments domain.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.