- £39,667 - £50,644
- Nottingham, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Nottingham Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- E.ON UK plc
- 28 juin 18 2018-06-28
Our Finance department within E.ON UK in Nottingham is looking for two Category Managers. One will be offered as a permanent role and the other as a 12 month secondment.
We are currently seeking a Category Manager to join our Procurement team based in Oakstead, near Sutton in Ashfield, Notts. This is a fantastic position for a motivated and proactive individual to develop category and sub-category expertise in collaboration with E.ON technical experts.
The successful candidate will take full responsibility for the implementation of the category strategy in close alignment with stakeholders. You will manage the operational sourcing process, negotiations, market analysis and stakeholder management. You will also ensure supplier performance through KPI measurement & monitoring and conducting regular performance reviews for key suppliers.
What we need from you:
- Previous experience in a procurement or commercial role.
- A strong understanding of purchasing and supply chain issues and practices.
- The ability to influence and negotiate with key stakeholders (internal and external).
- The ability to propose and develop new ideas and processes for improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the business.
- The ability to work independently and deliver required outcomes.
- Ensure that all suppliers meet the E.ON Supplier Code of Conduct.
- A “one team” approach with a demonstrable commitment and contribution to the overall development of the UK Procurement and Supply Chain team as well as support for the wide EON Group Procurement activity.
- SAP knowledge, or equivalent ERP system.
- The ability to travel UK wide and to Europe occasionally
- MCIPS or working towards
It would be great if you had:
- Legal knowledge of supply contracts, and the ability to negotiate and agree
- terms & conditions for complex contracts including JCT, FIDIC etc
What we’ll give you in return:
- 26 days’ holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme (with 2 for 1 contributions from E.ON up to 18%)
- Share incentive plan
- Financial information
- Retail discounts and cashback
- Employee Assistance Programme (a 24 hour confidential advice and support service)
We also offer a range of flexible benefits as part of our My Choice platform. By sacrificing a small amount of your salary each month you could take home:
- Private medical cover
- Tax and NI savings on childcare costs of up to £78 each month
- Car breakdown cover
- Gym membership
- Retail discount vouchers or cards
- Travel insurance
- Extra holiday - buy up to your normal working weeks’ worth – or sell it for some extra cash
- Peace of mind with life, personal accident, travel or gadget insurance to name a few
Due to the nature of this role a DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check is required.
The role is based at Oakstead Court, Nottingham.
There are two roles available, one permenent and one secondment.
What we offer
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
E.ON is a privately-owned international energy company. Our 40,000 colleagues in 13 countries work daily towards the improvement of technical innovations and user-friendly customer solutions for the new energy world. We are the first large energy company to focus more heavily upon the energy of the future through our three business areas of energy networks, renewable energies and customer solutions.
E.ON Power Plants Belgium bvba, a subsidiary of E.ON Energy Projects GmbH, is responsible for the sector industrial co-generation for industrial clients in Belgium. The core business encompasses the development, realization and operation of cogeneration plants.