EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Professional Services Consultant (Securities Finance)
to join our team in Oxford, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
FIS a global leader in financial software are seeking a Professional Services Consultant to join our Securities Finance division in Oxfordshire.
FIS provides reliable and trusted solutions for all aspects of securities finance and related businesses. We help a broad range of participants address their stock borrowing and lending, repo, synthetic finance, collateral management and prime finance requirements, all from a financial technology approach utilising our existing and ever evolving technology stack to create an advantage for our clients.
Our Securities Finance team is based in New York, London, Godalming and Oxfordshire. Our Oxfordshire & Godalming offices provide the opportunity to work with leading players in the Financial Services industry, but basing yourself outside of London.
As a Consultant within Professional Services, you will be responsible for implementing solutions and providing consultancy services for our clients using the Apex Security Finance and Martini products. The role will require both business analyst and technical implementation (SQL, C++) skills.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the ability to use their own initiative to engage with our clients to understand their requirements and advise how to customise or implement solutions to meet these requirements. The role will require on-site involvement at client sites as required. You will have excellent problem solving skills and ideally gained prior experience of working in a client-facing environment.
This position will be based in Abingdon (Oxfordshire) with travel to client sites in EMEA as required.
• To gain an in-depth understanding of the Security Finance market; Front/Middle/Back Office and to become an expert in FIS’ Securities Finance products In order to provide the expertise required to execute our Professional Services contracts.
• To analyse business problems, identifying and documenting system requirements and refining the customer requirements in detail, produce estimates, documenting and presenting to the client for approval.
• To implement and configure technical solutions to a high-level of quality, to meet business requirements. Develop and maintain upstream/downstream interfaces around FIS’ Securities Finance products.
• To work collaboratively in a team of implementation consultants to meet project goals and timelines, and to progress ultimately to lead, implementation teams ranging from 2 – 10 consultants.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking graduates and post-graduates with excellent problem-solving and software engineering skills:
• Proactive and self-motivated, seeking challenging work
• Strong academic background (graduate/post-graduate)
• Prior experience in programming (in any programming language)
• Keen interest in both technology and finance
• Aspiring to develop a successful career with a leading financial technology company
What are we offering?
• Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
• A collaborative and supportive team environment to help with your professional development
• A range of benefits including private medical cover, dental cover and travel insurance
FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, in areas of retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and employs more than 53,000 people worldwide
Our size, the quality of our staff, our diverse global locations and myriad areas of expertise all create an exciting place to work, learn, develop and build a successful career, with opportunities to travel.
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.