Account Coordinator - Financial Services
- Reading, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Reading Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 13 août 18 2018-08-13
Job Title: Account Coordinator - Financial Services Location: Reading Salary Level: Competitive This is a fantastic opportunity to join the FSO Assurance team at EY, where you will play a key role helping to ensure audit engagements run smoothly across a variety of clients.
Working as a valued member of FSO Assurance, you will interface regularly with EY engagement team members and external client personnel at all levels of seniority We're looking for someone like you who has the autonomy to become a trusted member of the team. You will be expected to make independent decisions, exercise sound judgment and discretion and coordinate with geographically dispersed stakeholders.
Your key responsibilities
You'll spend most of your time dedicated to providing non-technical engagement administration, providing day to day support to client teams to help facilitate the delivery of audit engagements. You will support your team across a range of tasks including financial analysis, management of engagement economics and resourcing as well as ensuring your teams comply with the firms' internal risk and compliance processes on a timely basis.
The specifics of the role may vary depending on the needs of the engagement teams but is likely to involve some or all of the following;
- Work closely with the business unit and finance teams to be responsible for overall ownership of the following financial related tasks across your allocated client portfolio:
- budget creation;
- budget monitoring
- processing bills and monitoring cash collection;
- manage the overall engagement economic process ensuring codes are opened on a timely basis and that engagement teams charge time correctly.
- prepare supporting analysis for fee billings and assist with monitoring of credit collection
- Act as a key point of contact for clients (internal and external), dealing with non-technical account coordination queries and proactively building relationships throughout the audit life cycle
- Support engagement teams with the risk and compliance processes on your allocated portfolio
- Ensure resourcing requirements are fulfilled and accurately reflects engagement needs
- Set up meetings as appropriate. Monitor and follow up actions, prepare and distribute material for meetings as well as taking ownership of the client deliverables submission and receipt process
- Manage the distribution of client information to wider account teams.
- Work closely with the GDS (Global Delivery Service) in delegating routine admin tasks - supervise and monitor the work of the GDS function maintaining overall responsibility for task completion
- Communicating relevant client information to account teams and ensuring client care surveys are distributed as appropriate and the actions required are properly communicated to the account teams
To qualify for the role you must have;
- Proven experience in dealing with multiple stakeholders, planning, managing and prioritising work
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- A keen desire to learn, preferably with experience in a professional services environment
- Numeracy skills and the ability to learn and understand calculation of financial measures
- Ability to plan & manage own workload with minimal direction and complete tasks accurately and on a timely basis
- Strong communication skills, specifically questioning, listening and writing
- High level of competency in MS Office, in particular use of MS Excel
- Strong customer service focus and ability to anticipate team / client requirements
- Strong analytical and attention to detail skills
Ideally, you'll also have;
- Experience of tracking actual costs against budget and an understanding of financial measures
- Experience of reporting directly to senior stakeholders
- Be educated to 'A' Levels standard and/or further education qualification e.g. HND/degree qualified - preferred although not essential
What we look for
You will be an energetic and hands on self-starter who is passionate about the opportunity to work for a large global business. You will need willingness to learn new systems and processes but be able to challenge and improve processes where appropriate. We need you to be adaptable and able to interact effectively with all levels from Senior Partners to First Year trainees, as well as senior stakeholders at our clients.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.
Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
Who we are:
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.