- Up to £50k
- Reading, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Reading Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Finshore Partners
- 29 juin 18 2018-06-29
Our client, a leading financial services organisation is looking for a Junior Business Analyst to join their Investment Services Technology team.
The purpose of this role is to analyse business needs for efficient and cost-effective software systems and/or business processes and to facilitate the design, testing, implementation, & support of systems in accordance with company methodology.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Gather and analyse information on existing business processes & technology architecture in order to make recommendations that seek to improve business systems and processes.
- Provide business analysis during all phases of a project.
- Analyse and document requirements for enhancements to systems and / or business processes. May involve investigation of third party vendors or systems.
- Clearly document solutions and recommendations to business problems.
- Review requirements and designs with relevant stakeholders to obtain agreement and sign off of proposals.
- Assist and/or coordinate user testing, ensuring issues are resolved in a pragmatic and appropriate manner.
- Minimum of 1 years proven experience within the financial services industry.
- Experience as a business analyst, or within a technical, analytical or business facing role is preferred.
- Experience analysing business or technical problems and proposing and implementing solutions.
- IT literate with good knowledge of the Microsoft suite of products, including Project and Office.