Collections Advisor needed to join Financial Services organisation in Redhill. Joining a well-established collections team my client is looking for candidates from a collections background who can work on End of contract collections and compliance and Account Management.
- Management of customer accounts, ensuring arrears management complies with all regulatory and collections policy.
- Liaise with internal departments and external third parties e.g. Citizens Advice Bureaus, customer guarantor, etc. to ensure repayment of arrears.
- Achieve set targets and work as part of the team to fulfill client service level agreements and key performance indicators.
- Help prepare monthly MI and statistics.
- To assist in the following areas:
- Collections, Credit Control or Recoveries background.
- Computer literacy - proficient in Word, Excel and keyboard skills
- Numerate to a GCSE level or equivalent
- Understanding of the general collections and end of contract process and associated charging methods
- Previous collections or customer services experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.