Temporary Collections Analyst - Reigate
Leading Global organisation in Reigate looking for a temporary ongoing Credit Analyst to join the team.
What you will do:
- Be responsible for ensuring clients are receiving their bills and remitting payments in accordance with specified terms.
- You will interact with clients as needed and work to continuously improve our collections process.
- Monitor AR Account balances
- Utilize collections tools and workflow to manage contacts.
- Escalate collection issues to Finance Manager
The hours for this position are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- 2+ years experience in business -to- business collections
- Oracle (or other ERP platform)
- Accounts Receivable;
- Oracle Advanced Collections (or other Collections tool)
- Experience in a shared services/internal service delivery role desirable Professional Services (e.g. consulting, auditing, project-based) industry experience
- Skilled in customer service interactions
- Understanding of accounting processes
- Being adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Good data entry skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Ability to resolve exceptions and disputes
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate a high degree of interpersonal, coaching, facilitation and negotiating skills Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be flexible with position duties and scope of work
- Proficiency in MS Word, and MS Excel
- Associates degree in Accounting, Finance or related field is a plus
To apply for this role you MUST have collections experience and be available at short notice ideally within 1 week. Note this role is temporary ongoing.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.