My client, a well-regarded US Middle Market Investment Bank, is looking to bring on an Associate level candidate as a growth hire to their team in London. They are an award winning institution looking to expand their successful business. They would be open to candidates coming from a variety of industry sectors with experience working on complex M&A transactions.
- To design, build, and manage discounted cash flow, leveraged buyout and merger consequences models for live and contemplated M&A transactions
- To develop detailed industry materials for multiple industry sub-sectors
- To work on transactions including sell-side M&A advisory, debt and equity for companies across a variety of industry sectors
- Mentoring and training Analyst level bankers, and helping with recruiting efforts
- Maintaining client relations during the deal execution period and building industry-specific or product-specific expertise
- Regular contact with other internal teams within the bank to ensure smooth running of execution process
- To conduct research and analysis on the Bank's clients and prospects as well as industry sub-sectors and contribute ideas for those clients and prospects