Service Desk Analyst - Guernsey
Kleinwort Hambros brings together two longstanding, award-winning British Private Banks, SGPB Hambros and Kleinwort Benson, to create Societe Generale's private banking and wealth management division in the UK, Channel Islands and Gibraltar.
Established in 1786 and 1839 respectively, Kleinwort Benson and SGPB Hambros have a wealth of experience in helping individuals, families, entrepreneurs and family offices manage their assets.
Kleinwort Hambros retains both banks' standard for expertise, security of assets and quality of service. Our teams come together to provide a strengthened view of on personal, family and corporate wealth, supporting our clients in making sound financial decisions. Driven by our shared values of team spirit, commitment, responsibility and innovation. Kleinwort Hambros provides a service underpinned by local knowledge, backed by global expertise. Mission
RESG/GTS/EUS in the UK& CI, provide workstation and desktop (WORKPLACE) infrastructure technology services to the GBIS UK and CI
- Call logging including timely call completion
- 1 st level application support
- 1 st/ 2 nd level desktop support
- Incident resolution
- Monitoring critical components
- Process purchase orders
- Printers, scanners. Mobile phones, Blackberry and fax support
- WS and laptop build and distribution
- Virtual service desk support
- Office moves
- Local Point of contact for escalations
- Professionalism & Enterprise
- Team Spirit & Collaboration
- Innovation with Focus
- Knowledge of SGH Group operations.
- Knowledge of legal regulatory and industry requirements
- Knowledge of business processes, standards, policies and procedures
- Knowledge â€" Products / services
- Team Leading and Leadership
- Analytical Thinking
- Change Management
- Knowledge of Products and Services
- Relationship Building
- Planning & Organising
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, then please apply to the SG Resourcing Team, and we will manage your application. At Societe Generale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, pregnancy, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or gender reassignment.