- Saint Helier, Jersey, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 12 oct. 17
Officer Account Services
- Lieu de travail : Saint Helier, Jersey, Royaume-Uni
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.This is a key role within the growing Account Services team working with 1 colleague and reporting to the Team Leader for the department.
The Department is responsible for managing the operational processes around client documentation and non financial data.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Provide and promote effective and efficient support services to both internal and external clients of Standard Chartered (Jersey) Limited.
* Act as Debit Card Custodian for client debit card reconciliation and dispatch;
* Process & Pre Process static data and record amendments including:
* Preparation of batches for scanning to processing centre;
* Dealing with relationship manger & client queries;
* Redirecting client mail;
* Amending static data on client records;
* Processing request for Certificates of Interests and Audits;
* Client statement and advice daily production;
* Preparing copy documentation for clients.
* Participation in AML/CDD and Sanctions awareness training to develop a thorough understanding of the key components in preventing money laundering, terrorist financing and sanction breaches.
* Maintain an ongoing awareness and consideration of AML "red flags" of suspicious activity in order to determine when it is appropriate to raise an Internal Report with the Money Laundering Reporting Officer
Qualifications and Skills
Knowledge / Skills / Experience Required:
* No general banking experience required as on the job training will be given.
* Good communication skills, both written and verbal at all levels.
* To exercise discretion and impartiality.
* To be decisive.
* To be adaptable.
* To be approachable.
Decision Making Authority / Judgement / Complexity:
Freedom to act and make decisions within the role, referring to Senior Manager and Legal and Compliance with regard to situations outside of normal operating practices and procedures.
W orking Relationships (Internal)
Head of Operations
IT Support Staff
Front and Middle Office Staff
Legal and Compliance
All associated support functions (HR, Finance)
Working Relationships (External)
Internal Auditors (Group)
Multi-Business Processing Centre - Outsourced Functions
IBC's and remote RM's
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 25/10/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.