Senior Trust Administrator
- Saint Helier, Jersey, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- HSBC Bank plc
- 15 nov. 17 2017-11-15
Senior Trust Administrator
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Securities Services team, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
Key Responsibilities of this role will include:
- Provide a quality administration service to a diverse portfolio of offshore trusts and companies on behalf of private clients in order to maximise profits and promote the good name of HSBC
- Managing a portfolio of trusts and companies in a way that:
- Contributes to operating income targets
- Maintains high levels of productivity and efficiency
- Maximise group referrals where appropriate
- Protects promotes and enhances HSBC's reputation
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Ideally a holder of or studying towards the STEP Diploma or other qualification relevant to trust and company administration
- Knowledge of current laws and developments in own industry sector
- Some tax knowledge is advantageous
- Willingness to work as part of a small and larger team
- Conscientious and self-motivated
- Ability to organise workload and to prioritise effectively
- Lateral thinking/problem solving
- Ability to successfully assist with projects, as relevant
- Attention to accuracy and detail in communications and instructions; attention to relevance of content and tone in communication
- Ability to work effectively and accurately under pressure
- Some client meeting experience
- Proficient as regards use of the basic departmental systems
For further details and application information please visit our careers site, searching under reference number 00009VSS
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.