Data Management Lead
- Sheffield, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- HSBC Bank plc
- 20 mai 19
Data Management Lead
The Data Management Lead role sits within HSBC's Identity Access Management (IAM) Technology Team and reports to the Head of IAM Technology .
HSBC's IAM team ensures that HSBC IT infrastructure and applications are managed and run to industry leading standards. The team's primary purpose is to manage the provisioning and de-provisioning of employees' access to technology platforms and applications.
The Data Management Lead role is to provide oversight, coordination and management of IAM unstructured (ie physical) data.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and analysing IAM unstructured data
- Scanning and highlighting cases where privileges are incorrectly assigned or classified
- Prioritising remediation of any incorrectly classified data around access privileges.
- Tracking and reporting on remediation, highlighting risks as required
- Providing subject matter expertise for unstructured data management within IAM
- Creating a robust escalation process designed to highlight new areas of non-compliance within Data Management to ITID IAM management
- Working with other IAM and associated teams and senior stakeholders located globally
- Independently performing assignments to achieve stated objectives and resolve non-routine issues without appreciable guidelines from others.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the below experience and qualifications:
- Demonstrable expertise of Data Management - specifically unstructured / physical data
- Proven experience of motivating others to deliver exceptional performance and long terms results
- A flexible and adaptable management style with experience of developing yourself and others
- Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered
- A track record of making complex business decisions with authority, even in times of ambiguity, considering the potential long term risks and implications
- Experience of creating and deploying comprehensive business/operating plans which consistently deliver desired results
The base location of this role will be Griffin House (and subsequently the newly built Grosvenor House site), Sheffield.
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC UK is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.
At HSBC we look to enable our employees to better balance their work / life priorities and have the flexibility required to meet challenging needs as they progress through different life stages. Where possible we will consider the following flexible working options: part-time working, job sharing, term-time working, and working from home and staggered hours. If in considering a role with HSBC you have a need for some flexibility in your working arrangements please discuss this with the recruitment team in the early stages of the application process.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.